Additional pictures at the bottom of the page.
- Vented for minimum turbulence and back pressure
- Available in three heights
- Shape designed to compliment the lines of the Varadero
- Excellent coverage of arms and torso.
- Exceptionally quiet cockpit area, with much less noise and turbulence than stock
- No back pressure
- Made from 4.5mm thick (3/16") DOT certified impact resistant plastic.
- Shorty made from 3mm thick (1/8") dark tint acrylic.
- Laser cut for precision aerodynamics and fit
- Includes storage cover, micro-fiber cleaning towel, and mini-spray bottle of windshield cleaner.
- Installation Instructions
- All about our windshields
- How to choose the right windshield height for you.
Shields for Varadero XL1000V
|Size||Height||Width (low)||Width (high)||Price||Order
|X-Large||+5.5" = +14cm||+3"||14"||$200
|Large||+4" = +10cm||+3"||14"||$185
|Medium||+2.5" = +6,5cm||+3"||14"||$185
|Other Stuff for your Bike
|Heated Grip Kit||Heater elements for use with your stock grips||$50
|Heated Seat Kit||Heater element for use with your stock seat|
Two kits required to heat both rider and passenger seats
|Heat Controller||5 level controller for heated seat or grip kit||$60
|Handlebar Mitts||Keep your hands warm and dry||$30
Just got my windshield and it bolted up perfectly. I'm 6'1" but because of my posture and handlebar risers I'm sitting pretty
tall and far away from the windshield. I've tried three different windshields so far and every one of them has been a problem with
buffeting. You've built the perfect touring windshield for this bike. No more buffeting! I rode in really blustery conditions today
at up to 140Kph with tolerable wind noise, no buffeting and very little effect from crosswinds. Even passing semis didn't rock me
around. Just to compare I went back to my old shield and the buffeting was back at higher speeds. Well done Mark! On behalf of
Varadero riders in Canada and other countries where you can buy this great bike, I thank you! -- Henry Pejril (ps: Does anybody
want to buy a used Varadero Givi tall or MRA Vario?)