Additional pictures at the bottom of the page.
- Vented for minimum turbulence and back pressure
- Available in three heights
- Shape designed to compliment the lines of the Supermoto Touring
- Excellent coverage of torso.
- Very quiet cockpit area, with much less noise and turbulence than stock
- No back pressure
- Made from 4.5mm thick (3/16") DOT certified impact resistant plastic.
- Laser cut for precision aerodynamics and fit
- Includes storage cover, micro-fiber cleaning towel, and mini-spray bottle of windshield cleaner.
- Installation Instructions
- All about our windshields
- How to choose the right windshield height for you.
KTM 990 SMT SuperMoto Touring Windshields
|Size||Order||Height||Width (low)||Width (high)
|+12.5" = +32cm||20"||14"
|+11" = +28cm||20"||14"
|+9" = +23cm||20"||14"
|Other Stuff for your Bike
|Heated Grip Kit|
|Heater elements for use with your stock grips
|Heated Seat Kit|
|Heater element for use with your stock seat|
Two kits required to heat both rider and passenger seats
|5 level controller for heated seat or grip kit
|Keep your hands warm and dry
|Keep your neck and chin warm
|Seat Modification Kit|
|Relieve the pressure on your hip bones|
Includes foam for both rider and passenger seats
Medium Windshield shown
4011 Seaport, West Sacramento, CA 95691
Family owned and operated since Jan 2, 1985