Heated Grips Kit
You may forget your gloves, but you never forget your heated grips. This complete motorcycle hand warmer kit comes with a
Hi/Low/Off switch. The heater elements fit under your existing grips. The heating elements are fitted under the original
manufacturer grips or your own favorite grips. If you've never used heated grips before, you'll be amazed how much you do use
them, once fitted and how you ever managed before!!
The kit consists of two heating elements on flexible Mylar tape that attaches to your handlebar (clutch side) and throttle tube
(throttle side) via permanent adhesive on the back.
- Current draw on high setting is 3 Amps, about 36 watts.
- No external resistor or other parts are needed to install.
- Installation Instructions
Our heated grip kit comes with a hi-lo-off switch; our heated seat kit comes with no switch. This controller may be
used with either to set temperature levels.
- Five Temperature Levels with indicators.
- Convenient clip to attach to belt, pocket, straps or also designed for surface mounting.
- Easy to install
- Water resistant design with microprocessor circuitry for precise temperature control.
- Capacity to adjust heat levels of products drawing up to 70 watts.
- cable with fuse included to connect to vehicle battery.
Heated Seat Kit
When it's below 55 degrees (15c), you're losing heat from your body quickly. Anything that helps restore heat to your body
improves your comfort, your ability to concentrate, and your ability to continue riding. And your passenger will love it! This
heating pad fits under your existing seat cover on top of the foam. Just pry up a few staples, slip it in, and staple the cover
back down. You need separate heat kits for the driver and passenger seats. No wires to cause discomfort or break, this high-tech
heating element uses carbon fiber threads to produce the heat.
- Ultra thin and flexible
- 7.5" x 9"
- Easy to install
- Durable and long lasting
- Carbon Fiber heating elements
- 20 Watts, less than 2 amps.
- Includes disconnect cable for easy seat removal
- Adhesive backing so it holds in place, no sliding around or bunching up under the seat cover
- Two kits required to heat both rider and passenger seats